Gates are the only moving component of your perimeter system and most often the only part that will be interacted with. Gate systems are often plagued with ongoing maintenance concerns and a design that isn’t robust enough to handle the site demands, resulting in premature failure.
From a pedestrian access gate to a 14’ high x 40’ wide double swing gate, or cantilever gates from 6’ – 25’ high x 10’ – 60’ wide, Infinity Gates by BASTEEL Perimeter Systems are the solution for your gate and access needs. Infinity Gates are available in single swing, double swing and cantilever designs and all Infinity gates are available with any of BASTEEL’s stock infill options.
Infinity Gates are of a robust design with many features that stand apart from other offerings:
- Manufactured using galvanized 2” x 4” tubing with mitered corners and gusset bracing, welded using silicon-bronze welding wire to inhibit rust.
- Precision-ground, double-sealed, ball bearing hinges with capacity of 2800lbs/pair that will never require greasing or maintenance.
- 1” diameter stainless steel slide bolts and cane rods for long life.
- Cantilever gates use sealed bearings for long life and ease of operation.
- Thermo-cured paint system with an organic fluoropolymer (KYNAR 500) top coat that will resist fading, chalking and peeling for decades to come.
Please contact a BASTEEL representative for product selection and design assistance on your project.
Click the links below to learn more